AKC Basset Hound
God is so good !
Welcome to Brentley's Bassets
European Basset Hounds
click on "puppies" link at the left
I never have available puppies, you must be on my waiting lists.
Located in Western North Carolina, Brentley's Bassets is dedicated to promoting the AKC Basset Hound
Will be breeding Co-Jac and Java her next cycle (Nov/Dec)
Click on the Puppies link at the left for more info
All litters are 100% European
Prices for all litters are Full AKC $2500 Limited AKC $2000
Brentley's Bassets endorses Dunwishin Enterprises at www.dunwishin.com for you pet supply needs. When you call to place your order, tell them you were referred by Brentley's Bassets.
Please review the "Puppies" link to the left before calling or emailing.
I never have "available puppies" I work strictly off my waiting lists
1 am using a new stud. 100% Euro and full brother to Java.
Cooper (pic below) and Jelly breeding next week
Call to be added to waiting lists. I am looking for show and pet homes.
See "Puppies" link for info on breedings
Java is doing great showing !
Welcome Brentley's Sir Loin of Berry Hill
Call name Burger
Thanks for visiting my website
For info email :
also follow on Twitter. Find Link on "Links" page
Brentley's Beggin' Bacon
Brentley's Jelly Belly
Beverly Grace Face Two Face (Pet)
For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine
1. Basset can not enter the house.
2. Ok, basset can enter the house but only to some rooms.
3. Basset can enter any room but he can not lay down on a sofa.
4. Basset can lay down just on an old sofa, but definitely not on a new couch.
5. Ok, basset can lay on every sofa in the house, but he can't lay down on the bed.
6. Basset can lay down on the bed but only if he is invited.
7. He can sleep in the bed but not under the comforter.
8. OK OK Basset can sleep under the comforter only if the owner permits it.
9. Basset can sleep under the comforter whenever he wants.
10. Owner has to ask basset for a permission if he can sleep under the comforter.